Here are a few lubrication tips for any squeaks you may be hearing from your BMW 2002 antennae, belts, brakes, etc.
- For belt squeaks, use an ordinary bath soap bar to coat the underside of the belts.
- Vinegar works great for cleaning brake dust from wheels
- Newspaper sheets are ideal for cleaning windows
- Cornstarch will work as a polish for those hard-to-remove swirls in your exterior paint (except on cars with a clear-coat finish).
- WD-40 is a good lubricant for radio antennae
- Formula 409 works well for cleaning carpets
Author: Craig Hauenstein